About the position
We are a large Manhattan based courier and logistics company in need of couriers who can handle EA (electric assist) bikes pulling trailers, for grocery route work in Manhattan. All equipment provided.
This project involves doing small grocery deliveries with trailers pulled by EA bikes from a major grocery store location in Manhattan (Houston St & Bowery). Couriers will take out 4-8 deliveries within a 1.5 mile radius of the location during each window. Compensation is $15 per hour plus tips that average $12-$20 per hour...no cash tips. This means that total hourly compensation can reach over $30 per hour!
Fulltime and part-time schedules are available but weekend shifts are mandatory. If you cannot work from Fri-Mon you should not answer this ad. The days off are mid-week.
This is an employee position so some benefits are available for full-time couriers. Respond to the ad to receive interview information. Must be 21 or older.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $480.00 - $1,200.00 per week
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
How to apply
Please visit https://www.breakawaycourier.com/career-opportunities to apply