About the position
The Lead Bike Guide is responsible for the heading up the downhill and XC biking activities, building, guiding and maintenance of the downhill mountain bike trails, cleaning and maintenance of TRRC employee bikes, downhill and guest bike fleet, and the placing of guest use bikes at accommodations prior to guest arrival and throughout stay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of essential parts replacement and maintenance techniques to keep bikes (e-bikes) in good working order.
- Working on a budget to forecast spending and needed resources for the current and upcoming year.
- Correctly placing right size bikes, based off height and weight specs at accommodations before guest arrival daily. As well as wrangling and re-placing bikes for guests daily during stay.
- Building and maintaining bike trails.
- Properly keep bike maintenance logs.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and fix problems that arise with guest bikes.
- Ability to thoroughly and safely instruct downhill and XC mountain biking.
- Assist in guiding other offered activities daily
- Maintain and uphold standards of service.
- Complete day-to-day activities department tasks as assigned
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
- Bike Maintenance Certification is a plus.
- Experience in bike mechanic position, bike park, or other biking experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk and move continuously for the duration of shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekend and nights.
- CPR / First Aid Cert.
- Valid, current Driver’s License.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How to apply
Apply on the company website